To download support materials, please select your product from the list below. You will automatically be shown all downloads for that product, including drivers, brochures, sales presenters and technotes.
- 1. Select your section, category and chosen product.
- 2. Click on the driver, brochure, sales presenter or technote of your choice.
- 3. Take careful note of any applicable instructions, especially for drivers.
- 4. Download the file to your hard drive.
- 5. Execute (run) the file by double-clicking on it. For drivers this will usually launch the install procedure - for brochures, etc. this will launch the document.
- Knowledge Base
CDWhat is the difference between CD-R and CD-RW?25 Oct 2021
CD-R = CD-Recordable. This media is known as a "write-once" type of disc. In other words, once data has been written to the disc it can not be erased again. You need a CD-R drive to be able to write to this media. Once data is written to the media it can be read back in a standard CD/DVD-ROM driv......Read More
CDWhat are the inner and outer hub dimensions for Verbatim's Printable Surface CD's?24 Oct 2021
Standard Printable CD: ...Read More
DVDWhy do DVDs have more space than CDs if they look the same size?25 Oct 2021
Although the discs are the same physical size and shape, the data is packed in tighter on a DVD (the data spiral is much tighter and the pits are closer together on a DVD as compared to a CD). The laser that is used for DVD drives is also a finer (smaller micron) laser than the one on CD drives. ...Read More
DVDWhy do I only get 4.37 GB of data on a 4.7 GB DVD?25 Oct 2021
There's an unfortunate confusion of units of measurement in the DVD world. For example, a single-layer DVD holds 4.7 billion bytes (G bytes), not 4.7 gigabytes (GB). It only holds 4.37 gigabytes. Likewise, a double-sided, dual-layer DVD holds only 15.90 gigabytes, which is 17 billion bytes. Th......Read More
DVDWhat is the best way to label a disc?25 Oct 2021
If you intend to label a disc by writing on it, special pens should be used. These pens should not use solvent-based inks or have a fine point. Verbatim manufacture DVD/CD Marker pens and information can be found on the Accessories> Markers and Label Kits page. Alternativel...Read More
DVDI get an error message that indicates an update is required to use my LightScribe labeling system25 Oct 2021
IIn this situation, an update must be done in order to use the LightScribe labeling system. To perform the update, simply click on the update button as prompted by the application. Until the update is performed, you will receive this message every time you try to label a disc. ...Read More
DVD,FAQ'SHow long will data recorded on DVD discs remain readable?25 Oct 2021
The life span of a recorded disc depends upon such things as the intrinsic properties of the materials used in the disc's construction, its manufactured quality, how well it is recorded and its physical handing and storage. Verbatim carries out accelerated age testing by subjecting samples of its......Read More
DVD,FAQ'SAre there different recordable discs for data and video?25 Oct 2021
No. The same DVD disc can be used for both data and video. To provide a quick and easy way to distinguish between discs used for computer storage and those used to store movies and videos, Verbatim packages its DVD media in standard jewel cases, DVD video tall cases and spindles. ...Read More
DVDHow much data, audio or video can be stored on a 4.7GB DVD?25 Oct 2021
After formatting, a 4.7GB DVD provides 4.3GB of storage capacity. A single disc allows you to store as many as: &nb...Read More
DVDWhat is the best way to decide which type of drive to buy?25 Oct 2021
Each format has its strengths, and no single format is best for everything. The choice between the DVD formats depends upon your needs. 1. Decide what ...Read More
DVD,FAQ'SHow long does it take to write a DVD disc?25 Oct 2021
The amount of time taken to write a disc depends upon the speed of the recorder, the media, the writing method used by the recorder and the amount of information required to be written. In theory, to write a full 4.7GB disc, it would take: 25 mi...Read More
- Support Enquiry
If you have a question or require technical support for a Verbatim product you have purchased, please fill out the form below and a member of our support team will contact you shortly.
Verbatim warrants that, subject to the exclusions and limitations below, the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period specified on the product packaging and/or the website from date of purchase.
Proof of purchase shall be required to be eligible for this warranty and to establish the commencement date of this warranty. This warranty is valid for the original purchase only and is not transferrable to a subsequent customer if the Product is sold by the original customer during the warranty period.
The term of your warranty period shall commence from the purchase date appearing on your purchase receipt from an authorised distributor, reseller or retailer and extends only for the time set forth in the Product documentation. This information can be obtained from the packaging and/or the Verbatim Singapore website.
If a defect appears in the Product within the warranty period and Verbatim finds the Product to be defective in materials and workmanship, Verbatim will at its own discretion repair or replace the Product free of charge.
No product may be returned to Verbatim Singapore without first contacting us for a RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorisation) number. If it is determined that a Product may be defective, you will be given an authorisation number and instructions for Product return. An unauthorised return, i.e. one for which an RMA number has not been issued, will be returned to you at your expense. Authorised returns are to be shipped prepaid and insured to our Head Office in qualified packaging.
Since it is a standard practice to supply refurbished Goods as an alternative to repairing a consumer’s defective Goods, our notice specifies that the Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished Goods of the same type rather than being repaired. As the notice relates to the repair of Goods that store user-generated data, the repair of Goods may result in loss of data. This statement is also available on the Verbatim Singapore website.
If a fault covered by warranty occurs, the customer must first:
1. Contact Verbatim Singapore Office using the contact details provided below; or return the Product to the retailer from which the Product was purchased.
2. Any warranty claim must be accompanied by:
3. Proof of purchase; and
4. Full details of the alleged defect.
If Verbatim or the retailer from which the Product was purchased finds no defect in the Product after inspection and testing, the customer must pay Verbatim’s usual costs of service work and testing.
The customer must bear the cost of the transport to Verbatim or to and from the retailer to make the warranty claim including all insurance of the Product.
The warranty will not apply where:
1. The Product has been repaired, altered or modified by someone other than Verbatim or an authorised repair agent;
2. The alleged defect in the Product is within acceptable industry variances;
3. Verbatim cannot establish any fault in the Product after testing and inspection;
4. The Product has been used other than for the purpose for which it was designed;
5. The defect in the Product has arisen due to the customer’s failure to properly use and maintain the Product in accordance with Verbatim’s instructions, recommendations and specifications (including applicable maintenance schedules);
6. The Product has been subject to abnormal conditions or use, including environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress or similar;
7. The defect has arisen due to physical damage, abuse, misuse, neglect or accident.
The warranty does not extend to:
1. Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear;
2. General, consequential, punitive, incidental or special damages. These include loss of recorded data, interruption of use, the cost of recovery of lost data, lost profits and the cost of the installation or removal of any Products, the installation of replacement Products, and any inspection, testing or redesign caused by any defect or by the repair or replacement of Products arising from a defect in any Product.
3. Incompatibility or poor performance due to specific computer or hardware used.
Verbatim makes no express warranties or representations other than set out in this warranty. The replacement of the Product or part of the Product is the absolute limit of Verbatim’s liability under this express warranty.
Notice to Customer Relating To Repair of Goods:
1. Goods or Product presented for repair may be replaced with refurbished goods or Product of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods or Product.
2. If the goods or Product presented for repair are capable of retaining user-generated data, repair of the goods or Product may result in a loss of data.
Contact Details:Verbatim (Hong Kong) Ltd. Singapore Branch54 Genting Lane,#04-05 Ruby Land Complex - Block II,Singapore 349562Email: email@example.com
Please keep the original copy of your invoice/receipt/proof of purchase, warranty confirmation and full package of products for any future warranty claim.
Product replacement is your sole remedy under this warranty, and this warranty does not apply to normal wear or to damage resulting from abnormal use, misuse, abuse, neglect or accident, or to any incompatibility or poor performance due to the specific computer software or hardware used. VERBATIM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS OR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, OR FOR BREACH OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Product Categories & Warranty Period*
Lifetime limited warranty**
Internal SSD / External SSD / LED Lighting
3 year limited warranty
Portable Batteries / Apple OTG Drives / Micro USB & PVC Cables / USB Hubs & Chargers / Wireless Chargers / Card Reader and other Accessories & Peripherals
1 year limited warranty
MFi Lightning Cables / Multi- Cables (MicroUSB + Lightning & Type-C ) / HDMI Cables / Disk Drives & Burners / Hard Drives / USB Drives / Memory Cards
2 year limited warranty
* Warranty Period is subject to change without prior notice, pls refer to the product package for updated details
** LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY - Verbatim warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Lifetime limited warranty is applied for the on-going products and for those end-of-life products, the warranty service is valid within 2 years after end-of-life. Customers should bring the products with the original cash register receipt to Verbatim Singapore to entitle its warranty services.