To download support materials, please select your product from the list below. You will automatically be shown all downloads for that product, including drivers, brochures, sales presenters and technotes.
- 1. Select your section, category and chosen product.
- 2. Click on the driver, brochure, sales presenter or technote of your choice.
- 3. Take careful note of any applicable instructions, especially for drivers.
- 4. Download the file to your hard drive.
- 5. Execute (run) the file by double-clicking on it. For drivers this will usually launch the install procedure - for brochures, etc. this will launch the document.
- Knowledge Base
USB Drives,Hard Drives,Memory CardsWhat does Plug and Play mean?19 Jan 2022
Plug and Play (PnP) is a standard for the connection of peripherals to personal computers, whereby a device only needs to be connected to a computer in order to be configured to work perfectly. i.e. USB Drives, Hard Drives, Memory Cards and other devices should be able to be plugged and be automa......Read More
3D PrintingWhich is better: 1.75mm filament or 3mm filament?20 Jan 2022
This is not necessarily a question of better, but of compatibility. Many printers only support either 1.75mm or 3mm filament diameter, so the choice is made for you, based on your printer. If your printer is more advanced and allows use of either 1.75mm or 3mm filament, then the decision could be......Read More
3D PrintingHow do I store Verbatim 3D filament?19 Jan 2022
Light, ambient temperature and humidity can all affect the quality and longevity of 3D filaments. The best way to store filament is in a sealed box with a desiccant, e.g. a bowl of rice or some silica bags. Stored properly, the quality of the material should remain stable for a minimum of one yea......Read More
3D PrintingShould I print with PLA or ABS Filament?19 Jan 2022
The choice between using PLA or ABS is going to depend largely on your printer’s capabilities/features as well as what you want to print, and the qualities you want the final print to possess. ABS melts at higher temperatures, which means your machine has to run hotter in order to use ABS......Read More
3D PrintingWhat is ABS Filament?19 Jan 2022
ABS, short for acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, is a common thermoplastic that is petroleum-based. Used to make LEGO™ bricks, its strength, flexibility, and higher temperature resistance make ABS an often-preferred plastic for engineers and other professional applications. It is typically s......Read More
3D PrintingWhen printing with ABS filament, is a hot, plastic smell normal?20 Jan 2022
Yes, it is normal to experience a hot, plastic smell when using ABS filament. ABS is a petroleum-based, plastic filament that tends to produce a certain smell when heated. ABS is also more prone to producing UFCs. For maximum safety and comfort, it is recommended to print in a well-ventilated area....Read More
3D PrintingDoes Verbatim's ABS filament require a heated print bed?19 Jan 2022
Yes, ABS requires the use of a heated print bed; otherwise, the filament may warp or fail to adhere to the print surface during processing. The print bed should be about 80 °C, depending on the printer. If your printer does not have a heated print bed, it may be incapable of printing ABS....Read More
3D PrintingWhat should I do if I am having warping problems when using Verbatim's ABS filament?19 Jan 2022
If you are having warping problems, chances are either the print bed isn’t hot enough or the heated print bed isn’t calibrated properly....Read More
3D PrintingWhat is the extrusion temperature/printing temperature of ABS?19 Jan 2022
Depending on the specifications and the color, extrusion temperature can vary between 220-260 °C....Read More
- Support Enquiry
If you have a question or require technical support for a Verbatim product you have purchased, please fill out the form below and a member of our support team will contact you shortly.
Verbatim warrants that, subject to the exclusions and limitations below, the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period specified on the product packaging and/or the website from date of purchase.
Proof of purchase shall be required to be eligible for this warranty and to establish the commencement date of this warranty. This warranty is valid for the original purchase only and is not transferrable to a subsequent customer if the Product is sold by the original customer during the warranty period.
The term of your warranty period shall commence from the purchase date appearing on your purchase receipt from an authorised distributor, reseller or retailer and extends only for the time set forth in the Product documentation. This information can be obtained from the packaging and/or the Verbatim Singapore website.
If a defect appears in the Product within the warranty period and Verbatim finds the Product to be defective in materials and workmanship, Verbatim will at its own discretion repair or replace the Product free of charge.
No product may be returned to Verbatim Singapore without first contacting us for a RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorisation) number. If it is determined that a Product may be defective, you will be given an authorisation number and instructions for Product return. An unauthorised return, i.e. one for which an RMA number has not been issued, will be returned to you at your expense. Authorised returns are to be shipped prepaid and insured to our Head Office in qualified packaging.
Since it is a standard practice to supply refurbished Goods as an alternative to repairing a consumer’s defective Goods, our notice specifies that the Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished Goods of the same type rather than being repaired. As the notice relates to the repair of Goods that store user-generated data, the repair of Goods may result in loss of data. This statement is also available on the Verbatim Singapore website.
If a fault covered by warranty occurs, the customer must first:
1. Contact Verbatim Singapore Office using the contact details provided below; or return the Product to the retailer from which the Product was purchased.
2. Any warranty claim must be accompanied by:
3. Proof of purchase; and
4. Full details of the alleged defect.
If Verbatim or the retailer from which the Product was purchased finds no defect in the Product after inspection and testing, the customer must pay Verbatim’s usual costs of service work and testing.
The customer must bear the cost of the transport to Verbatim or to and from the retailer to make the warranty claim including all insurance of the Product.
The warranty will not apply where:
1. The Product has been repaired, altered or modified by someone other than Verbatim or an authorised repair agent;
2. The alleged defect in the Product is within acceptable industry variances;
3. Verbatim cannot establish any fault in the Product after testing and inspection;
4. The Product has been used other than for the purpose for which it was designed;
5. The defect in the Product has arisen due to the customer’s failure to properly use and maintain the Product in accordance with Verbatim’s instructions, recommendations and specifications (including applicable maintenance schedules);
6. The Product has been subject to abnormal conditions or use, including environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress or similar;
7. The defect has arisen due to physical damage, abuse, misuse, neglect or accident.
The warranty does not extend to:
1. Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear;
2. General, consequential, punitive, incidental or special damages. These include loss of recorded data, interruption of use, the cost of recovery of lost data, lost profits and the cost of the installation or removal of any Products, the installation of replacement Products, and any inspection, testing or redesign caused by any defect or by the repair or replacement of Products arising from a defect in any Product.
3. Incompatibility or poor performance due to specific computer or hardware used.
Verbatim makes no express warranties or representations other than set out in this warranty. The replacement of the Product or part of the Product is the absolute limit of Verbatim’s liability under this express warranty.
Notice to Customer Relating To Repair of Goods:
1. Goods or Product presented for repair may be replaced with refurbished goods or Product of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods or Product.
2. If the goods or Product presented for repair are capable of retaining user-generated data, repair of the goods or Product may result in a loss of data.
Contact Details:Verbatim (Hong Kong) Ltd. Singapore Branch54 Genting Lane,#04-05 Ruby Land Complex - Block II,Singapore 349562Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep the original copy of your invoice/receipt/proof of purchase, warranty confirmation and full package of products for any future warranty claim.
Product replacement is your sole remedy under this warranty, and this warranty does not apply to normal wear or to damage resulting from abnormal use, misuse, abuse, neglect or accident, or to any incompatibility or poor performance due to the specific computer software or hardware used. VERBATIM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS OR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, OR FOR BREACH OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Product Categories & Warranty Period*
Lifetime limited warranty**
Internal SSD / External SSD / LED Lighting
3 year limited warranty
Portable Batteries / Apple OTG Drives / Micro USB & PVC Cables / USB Hubs & Chargers / Wireless Chargers / Card Reader and other Accessories & Peripherals
1 year limited warranty
MFi Lightning Cables / Multi- Cables (MicroUSB + Lightning & Type-C ) / HDMI Cables / Disk Drives & Burners / Hard Drives / USB Drives / Memory Cards
2 year limited warranty
* Warranty Period is subject to change without prior notice, pls refer to the product package for updated details
** LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY - Verbatim warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Lifetime limited warranty is applied for the on-going products and for those end-of-life products, the warranty service is valid within 2 years after end-of-life. Customers should bring the products with the original cash register receipt to Verbatim Singapore to entitle its warranty services.