To download support materials, please select your product from the list below. You will automatically be shown all downloads for that product, including drivers, brochures, sales presenters and technotes.
- 1. Select your section, category and chosen product.
- 2. Click on the driver, brochure, sales presenter or technote of your choice.
- 3. Take careful note of any applicable instructions, especially for drivers.
- 4. Download the file to your hard drive.
- 5. Execute (run) the file by double-clicking on it. For drivers this will usually launch the install procedure - for brochures, etc. this will launch the document.
- Knowledge Base
DVDHow many times can a rewriteable DVD disc be rewritten?19 Jan 2022
DVD-RAM - thousands of times DVD-RW and DVD+RW - approximately 1,000 times ...Read More
DVDIs it ok to put labels or magnetic strips on DVDs?19 Jan 2022
Labels and adhesive strips are a bad idea since they can unbalance the disc and cause errors, or even damage a player, especially if they peel off while the disc is spinning. Pressure-sensitive adhesives break down over time, so it's possible for labels to come loose after a few years. ...Read More
DVDWhat recordable DVD formats are available today?19 Jan 2022
DVD-R - There are two write-once DVD-R categories - Authoring and General use. Although both types of DVD-R media can be read by nearly all DVD drives and players, technical differences make it impossible to write to DVD-R Authoring media using a consumer DVD-R General system and vice versa. DVD-......Read More
DVD,FAQ'SWhat's the best way to clean a disc?19 Jan 2022
Always clean CDs and DVDs with a soft, lint-free cloth, moving outward from the hub to the rim. You should always rest the disc on a firm surface with another soft lint free cloth underneath, this is especially important with dual-sided discs. NEVER clean it in a circular motion, as any scratches......Read More
DVDWhat is "lossless linking?"19 Jan 2022
This technology allows the writing process to be stopped and resumed at any point without compromising compatibility. Without lossless linking, this process would create empty space that would make the disc incompatible with many DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. Lossless linking also allows you to......Read More
DVDWhat are the benefits of using DVD for video?20 Jan 2022
One layer can hold up to 2 hours of high-quality digital video and audio, different aspect ratios on one disc, 8 audio tracks , 9 video angles, 32 subtitles, multi-story seamless branching, menus, interactivity, durability, programmability, parental control, and special effects playback. DVD v......Read More
DVDWhat are DVDs used for?20 Jan 2022
The applications for DVD products span the entire storage spectrum--Data, Audio, Photo and Video storage. They include personal and professional video production, personal and business storage, backup, archiving, radio and television broadcast storage, education, healthcare and government applica......Read More
USB Drives,FAQ'SMy USB key is flashing but nothing appears on my screen or on "my computer". What can I do?20 Jan 2022
This is likey to be a drive path conflict. Go to the ...Read More
Memory CardsHow many times can I erase and re-record information on my flash memory card?17 Jan 2022
Flash media should be able to withstand at least 1 million erase/record cycles without any problem. ...Read More
Memory CardsHow many minutes of audio can be stored on a flash memory card?19 Jan 2022
The number of minutes that can be stored on a flash memory card is dependent on the bit rate of the songs. Generally, you may store 30 minutes of music per 32MB of memory capacity. ...Read More
Memory CardsHow to handle flash memory cards?18 Jan 2022
Flash memory cards are sturdy, rugged, and durable but they are not completely indestructible and an element of care must still be undertaken to protect them and the data they hold. With proper care, they should be capable of over 1 million data write/read/erase cycles and preserve written data f......Read More
- Support Enquiry
If you have a question or require technical support for a Verbatim product you have purchased, please fill out the form below and a member of our support team will contact you shortly.
Verbatim warrants that, subject to the exclusions and limitations below, the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period specified on the product packaging and/or the website from date of purchase.
Proof of purchase shall be required to be eligible for this warranty and to establish the commencement date of this warranty. This warranty is valid for the original purchase only and is not transferrable to a subsequent customer if the Product is sold by the original customer during the warranty period.
The term of your warranty period shall commence from the purchase date appearing on your purchase receipt from an authorised distributor, reseller or retailer and extends only for the time set forth in the Product documentation. This information can be obtained from the packaging and/or the Verbatim Singapore website.
If a defect appears in the Product within the warranty period and Verbatim finds the Product to be defective in materials and workmanship, Verbatim will at its own discretion repair or replace the Product free of charge.
No product may be returned to Verbatim Singapore without first contacting us for a RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorisation) number. If it is determined that a Product may be defective, you will be given an authorisation number and instructions for Product return. An unauthorised return, i.e. one for which an RMA number has not been issued, will be returned to you at your expense. Authorised returns are to be shipped prepaid and insured to our Head Office in qualified packaging.
Since it is a standard practice to supply refurbished Goods as an alternative to repairing a consumer’s defective Goods, our notice specifies that the Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished Goods of the same type rather than being repaired. As the notice relates to the repair of Goods that store user-generated data, the repair of Goods may result in loss of data. This statement is also available on the Verbatim Singapore website.
If a fault covered by warranty occurs, the customer must first:
1. Contact Verbatim Singapore Office using the contact details provided below; or return the Product to the retailer from which the Product was purchased.
2. Any warranty claim must be accompanied by:
3. Proof of purchase; and
4. Full details of the alleged defect.
If Verbatim or the retailer from which the Product was purchased finds no defect in the Product after inspection and testing, the customer must pay Verbatim’s usual costs of service work and testing.
The customer must bear the cost of the transport to Verbatim or to and from the retailer to make the warranty claim including all insurance of the Product.
The warranty will not apply where:
1. The Product has been repaired, altered or modified by someone other than Verbatim or an authorised repair agent;
2. The alleged defect in the Product is within acceptable industry variances;
3. Verbatim cannot establish any fault in the Product after testing and inspection;
4. The Product has been used other than for the purpose for which it was designed;
5. The defect in the Product has arisen due to the customer’s failure to properly use and maintain the Product in accordance with Verbatim’s instructions, recommendations and specifications (including applicable maintenance schedules);
6. The Product has been subject to abnormal conditions or use, including environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress or similar;
7. The defect has arisen due to physical damage, abuse, misuse, neglect or accident.
The warranty does not extend to:
1. Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear;
2. General, consequential, punitive, incidental or special damages. These include loss of recorded data, interruption of use, the cost of recovery of lost data, lost profits and the cost of the installation or removal of any Products, the installation of replacement Products, and any inspection, testing or redesign caused by any defect or by the repair or replacement of Products arising from a defect in any Product.
3. Incompatibility or poor performance due to specific computer or hardware used.
Verbatim makes no express warranties or representations other than set out in this warranty. The replacement of the Product or part of the Product is the absolute limit of Verbatim’s liability under this express warranty.
Notice to Customer Relating To Repair of Goods:
1. Goods or Product presented for repair may be replaced with refurbished goods or Product of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods or Product.
2. If the goods or Product presented for repair are capable of retaining user-generated data, repair of the goods or Product may result in a loss of data.
Contact Details:Verbatim (Hong Kong) Ltd. Singapore Branch54 Genting Lane,#04-05 Ruby Land Complex - Block II,Singapore 349562Email: email@example.com
Please keep the original copy of your invoice/receipt/proof of purchase, warranty confirmation and full package of products for any future warranty claim.
Product replacement is your sole remedy under this warranty, and this warranty does not apply to normal wear or to damage resulting from abnormal use, misuse, abuse, neglect or accident, or to any incompatibility or poor performance due to the specific computer software or hardware used. VERBATIM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS OR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, OR FOR BREACH OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Product Categories & Warranty Period*
Lifetime limited warranty**
Internal SSD / External SSD / LED Lighting
3 year limited warranty
Portable Batteries / Apple OTG Drives / Micro USB & PVC Cables / USB Hubs & Chargers / Wireless Chargers / Card Reader and other Accessories & Peripherals
1 year limited warranty
MFi Lightning Cables / Multi- Cables (MicroUSB + Lightning & Type-C ) / HDMI Cables / Disk Drives & Burners / Hard Drives / USB Drives / Memory Cards
2 year limited warranty
* Warranty Period is subject to change without prior notice, pls refer to the product package for updated details
** LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY - Verbatim warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Lifetime limited warranty is applied for the on-going products and for those end-of-life products, the warranty service is valid within 2 years after end-of-life. Customers should bring the products with the original cash register receipt to Verbatim Singapore to entitle its warranty services.