To download support materials, please select your product from the list below. You will automatically be shown all downloads for that product, including drivers, brochures, sales presenters and technotes.
- 1. Select your section, category and chosen product.
- 2. Click on the driver, brochure, sales presenter or technote of your choice.
- 3. Take careful note of any applicable instructions, especially for drivers.
- 4. Download the file to your hard drive.
- 5. Execute (run) the file by double-clicking on it. For drivers this will usually launch the install procedure - for brochures, etc. this will launch the document.
- Knowledge Base
Knowledge BaseHow do I format my HDD on a Mac?3 Dec 2021
If you confirm to format your hard disk for Mac and windows, Click on “Erase” button. Pop up window will ask to verify the erase procedure. Click the erase button again in the window to start the erase process. Once the erase process finishes, your external hard disk may be able to ......Read More
Knowledge BaseDoes my Verbatim Hard Drive Warranty cover data recovery?3 Dec 2021
Products within the Verbatim External and Portable Hard Drive Range feature Verbatim's 2 Year Limited Warranty. Thi...Read More
CD,DVD,FAQ'SWhat is Firmware?1 Dec 2021
Firmware is code / a program (or information) which resides in your CD or DVD writer. Part of it's use is to determine the correct write strategy for use with different types of media. When a new media is developed it is sometimes necessary for the firmware to be updated so that the media can be ......Read More
CDHow should I handle and store my CD's?3 Dec 2021
Handle discs with care and try to hold media at the edges Always store the disc in either the protective plastic case, paper sleeve or the spindle packaging the media came in Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and humidity Avoid getting fingerprints, dust or stains on the blue side of the......Read More
CDHow fast can CD-Rs record?2 Dec 2021
It all depends on the speed of your CD burner. Verbatim manufacture 52x CD-Rs which is currently expected to be the fastest speed a CD-R can be recorded at, without the possibility of damage occurring to the disc in the recording process. At 52x a CD ...Read More
CDWhy does my audio CD-R not play in my car stereo?2 Dec 2021
Make sure the disc is finalised as this writes the table of contents to the disc, so the player can identify what is written onto it. If you don't finalise the disc, it will only play in the recorder on which the recording was made. Also, make sure there are no fingerprints or smudges on the disc......Read More
CDI have a CD-RW drive that can use 8x media. Is it possible to use 16x media but only at 8x ?2 Dec 2021
No, CD-RW media is currently classified into 4 groups with corresponding write speeds as it is not backward compatible. CD-RW...Read More
CDWhen I record to a CD-RW and then try to record again it is telling me that the disc is full. Why is this?3 Dec 2021
When you record things to a CD-RW if you finalise the session to be able to play it in another computer it will report that it is full unless you erase the CD-RW and start the process over again. If the disc ...Read More
CDWhen I try to copy using a CD-RW disc, I get the message that I have to remove the rewrite protection, how do I do this?2 Dec 2021
If you receive a message like this it is most likely that you are using the incorrect speed rating for your CD-RW drive. Please make sure that the CD-RW logos on the drive match the CD-RW logo on the disc. ...Read More
CDWhat is the difference in "Audio/Music" vs. Standard CD-R discs?3 Dec 2021
CD-R Audio or CD-R Music discs are for use with standalone recorders that hook up to your stereo, and the extra cost is a royalty to songwriters for the privilege of copying their CDs. These recorders check the blank CD's "Disc Application Code." If the blank is marked with the "for music" Applic......Read More
- Support Enquiry
If you have a question or require technical support for a Verbatim product you have purchased, please fill out the form below and a member of our support team will contact you shortly.
Verbatim warrants that, subject to the exclusions and limitations below, the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period specified on the product packaging and/or the website from date of purchase.
Proof of purchase shall be required to be eligible for this warranty and to establish the commencement date of this warranty. This warranty is valid for the original purchase only and is not transferrable to a subsequent customer if the Product is sold by the original customer during the warranty period.
The term of your warranty period shall commence from the purchase date appearing on your purchase receipt from an authorised distributor, reseller or retailer and extends only for the time set forth in the Product documentation. This information can be obtained from the packaging and/or the Verbatim Singapore website.
If a defect appears in the Product within the warranty period and Verbatim finds the Product to be defective in materials and workmanship, Verbatim will at its own discretion repair or replace the Product free of charge.
No product may be returned to Verbatim Singapore without first contacting us for a RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorisation) number. If it is determined that a Product may be defective, you will be given an authorisation number and instructions for Product return. An unauthorised return, i.e. one for which an RMA number has not been issued, will be returned to you at your expense. Authorised returns are to be shipped prepaid and insured to our Head Office in qualified packaging.
Since it is a standard practice to supply refurbished Goods as an alternative to repairing a consumer’s defective Goods, our notice specifies that the Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished Goods of the same type rather than being repaired. As the notice relates to the repair of Goods that store user-generated data, the repair of Goods may result in loss of data. This statement is also available on the Verbatim Singapore website.
If a fault covered by warranty occurs, the customer must first:
1. Contact Verbatim Singapore Office using the contact details provided below; or return the Product to the retailer from which the Product was purchased.
2. Any warranty claim must be accompanied by:
3. Proof of purchase; and
4. Full details of the alleged defect.
If Verbatim or the retailer from which the Product was purchased finds no defect in the Product after inspection and testing, the customer must pay Verbatim’s usual costs of service work and testing.
The customer must bear the cost of the transport to Verbatim or to and from the retailer to make the warranty claim including all insurance of the Product.
The warranty will not apply where:
1. The Product has been repaired, altered or modified by someone other than Verbatim or an authorised repair agent;
2. The alleged defect in the Product is within acceptable industry variances;
3. Verbatim cannot establish any fault in the Product after testing and inspection;
4. The Product has been used other than for the purpose for which it was designed;
5. The defect in the Product has arisen due to the customer’s failure to properly use and maintain the Product in accordance with Verbatim’s instructions, recommendations and specifications (including applicable maintenance schedules);
6. The Product has been subject to abnormal conditions or use, including environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress or similar;
7. The defect has arisen due to physical damage, abuse, misuse, neglect or accident.
The warranty does not extend to:
1. Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear;
2. General, consequential, punitive, incidental or special damages. These include loss of recorded data, interruption of use, the cost of recovery of lost data, lost profits and the cost of the installation or removal of any Products, the installation of replacement Products, and any inspection, testing or redesign caused by any defect or by the repair or replacement of Products arising from a defect in any Product.
3. Incompatibility or poor performance due to specific computer or hardware used.
Verbatim makes no express warranties or representations other than set out in this warranty. The replacement of the Product or part of the Product is the absolute limit of Verbatim’s liability under this express warranty.
Notice to Customer Relating To Repair of Goods:
1. Goods or Product presented for repair may be replaced with refurbished goods or Product of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods or Product.
2. If the goods or Product presented for repair are capable of retaining user-generated data, repair of the goods or Product may result in a loss of data.
Contact Details:Verbatim (Hong Kong) Ltd. Singapore Branch54 Genting Lane,#04-05 Ruby Land Complex - Block II,Singapore 349562Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep the original copy of your invoice/receipt/proof of purchase, warranty confirmation and full package of products for any future warranty claim.
Product replacement is your sole remedy under this warranty, and this warranty does not apply to normal wear or to damage resulting from abnormal use, misuse, abuse, neglect or accident, or to any incompatibility or poor performance due to the specific computer software or hardware used. VERBATIM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS OR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, OR FOR BREACH OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Product Categories & Warranty Period*
Lifetime limited warranty**
Internal SSD / External SSD / LED Lighting
3 year limited warranty
Portable Batteries / Apple OTG Drives / Micro USB & PVC Cables / USB Hubs & Chargers / Wireless Chargers / Card Reader and other Accessories & Peripherals
1 year limited warranty
MFi Lightning Cables / Multi- Cables (MicroUSB + Lightning & Type-C ) / HDMI Cables / Disk Drives & Burners / Hard Drives / USB Drives / Memory Cards
2 year limited warranty
* Warranty Period is subject to change without prior notice, pls refer to the product package for updated details
** LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY - Verbatim warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Lifetime limited warranty is applied for the on-going products and for those end-of-life products, the warranty service is valid within 2 years after end-of-life. Customers should bring the products with the original cash register receipt to Verbatim Singapore to entitle its warranty services.