Newest ‘GaN’ technology
By utilizing the GaN technology, the charger achieves high power output with a compact size that makes it ideal for use at home and in the office.
Charge up to 4 devices simultaneously
The charger comes with 2 Type C PD 3.0 and 2 USB-A QC 3.0 ports. The Type C PD1 and PD2 ports can support up to 100W charging when being used alone. It allows you to charge most of the laptops with PD charging feature. Both USB-A1 and USB-A2 QC 3.0 ports support up to 18W charging when being used alone. That allows you to quick charge most of the smartphones with compatible charging function.
4 protection systems
It is designed with 4 protection systems: over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection and over temperature protection. Therefore, the quality and stability are ensured.
Multi-national Safety Certificates
The USB Charger has gained IEC62368 (H.K.), FCC (U.S.), CE (EU), E1703 (Australia), Safety Mark (Singapore), KC (Korea) and RoHS certificates. It is also supported with Global Product Liability Insurance.
- Input: 100Vac - 240Vac, 50/60Hz, 1.6A
- Output:Type C PD1 / PD2 - Each 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/3A, 12Vdc/3A, 15Vdc/3A, 20Vdc/5A (Max. 100W)
(PD2 - PPS mode : 3.3 - 21 Vdc/5A)
USB-A QC 3.0 x 2 - Each 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/2A, 12Vdc/1.5A (Max. 18W)
Total output : Max. 100W
- Over current protection, Over voltage protection, Short circuit protection, Over temperature protection
- Operating temperature : 0oC - 40 oC
- Storage temperature : -25 oC - 65 oC
- Product dimensions : 113.6 x 31.2 x 60 (mm)
- Product weight : 204g
- Plug type: EU 2-pin (market in Singapore regions)
- Material : Flame resistant PC
- Warranty : 1-year limited warranty
- Tech Notes