- PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) filament for use with 3D printers – lightweight yet strong filament.
- High level of optical transparency (90%) and strength.
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (+0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints.
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding.
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 210-230°C.
- Heated build platform temperature: 50°C - 60°C recommended.
Storage and Handling:
- Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.
Technical Specifications - 1.75mm
- Diameter Tolerance 1.75 + 0.05 mm
- Process Temperature 210-230ºC (recommended)
- Net Weight 1.10 lbs (0.50 kg)
- Gross Weight 3.75 lbs (1.70 kg)
- Spool Diameter 20.00 cm (7.87 In)
- Spool Depth 7.20 cm (2.83 In)
- Hub Diameter 10.20 cm (4.02 In)
- Hub Hole Diameter 5.10 cm (2.01 In)
Our 3D printing filaments are manufactured to very tight tolerances and with the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable printing. For a full list of printers that have been tested and confirmed to be compatible with our filaments, visit: www.verbatim.com.au/printer-compatibility/
- Product Brochures