ABS filament is engineered from a mix of styrene, acryl and butadiene. This blend results in a product that is extremely durable and impact resistant, yet rigid. ABS filament requires a heated print bed for optimum printing.
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (+0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool, designed for strength and uniform feeding - ensures top quality prints every time.
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) - copolymer blend of styrene, acryl and butadiene.
- Durable, impact resistant filament.
- Glossy appearance - can be cut, filed or glued post printing - acetone can provide smooth surface
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 230-240 degrees C and a heated bed temperature of 70 degrees C are recommended.
- Environmentally-friendly, recyclable product
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Storage and Handling:
- Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.
Technical Specifications - 1.75mm
- Diameter Tolerance 1.75 +/- 0.05 mm
- Process Temperature 230 to 240 degrees C
- Net Weight 2.20 lbs (1.00 kg)
- Gross Weight 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Spool Diameter 20.00 cm (7.87 In)
- Spool Depth 7.20 cm (2.83 In)
- Hub Diameter 10.20 cm (4.02 In)
- Hub Hole Diameter 5.10 cm (2.01 In)
- Heated platform required? Recommended
- Recommended Storage Temperature -20 to 60 degrees C
Our 3D printing filaments are manufactured to very tight tolerances and with the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable printing. For a full list of printers that have been tested and confirmed to be compatible with our filaments, visit: www.verbatim.com.au/printer-compatibility/
- Product Brochures